3 new patients were confirmed in Tokyo yesterday. It's the lowest number of patients after the state of emergency, but the declaration wasn't withdrawn in Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, and Saitama prefecture. I hope to hear good news in my area next week, I think.
Our government decided to distribute the masks nationwide spending approximately 466 M$ about 2 months ago, it popped up in my mind. Although the peak is over as the number shows, most Japanese haven't received it yet.
Let me talk about my personal quarantine life this week. I realized it turns out that I haven't gone to my company office for 8 weeks. And I've grown a little potbelly recently because of the easy-access and of availability of abundant snacks
Frequency of visiting my kitchen was increased this week like a student who munches while preparing a term-end exam. And I often see my daughter there with the same reason, I assume. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Please allow me to make excuses on my unhealthy action, I was stuck at work and desperately needed something gives me a hint or anything new for my proposal.
My inputting information and stimulation with new ideas are decreased under current circumstances, I think it is because of the lack of usual routine. Some WFH workers should feel the same thing like I do. I'm thinking to cut back buying snacks lately. "Quarantine from snacks" is my urgent issue!
- Work in Tokyo under Quarantine, COVID-19; 7th week (on May 16, 2020)
- Work in Tokyo under Quarantine, COVID-19; 6th week (on May 9, 2020)
- Work in Tokyo under Quarantine, COVID-19; 5th week (on May 2, 2020)
- Work in Tokyo under Quarantine, COVID-19; 4th week (on Apr. 25, 2020)
- Work in Tokyo under Quarantine, COVID-19; 3rd week (on Apr. 18, 2020)
- Work in Tokyo under Quarantine, COVID-19; 2nd week (on Apr. 11, 2020)