In Tokyo, 10 to 30 new patients have been confirmed in a day lately. The state of emergency hasn't been declared yet for 2nd time, but a new measure called "Tokyo Alert" was conducted by Tokyo governor Koike Yuriko on June 2.
At first, I misunderstood it was a kind of stay home request in Tokyo again. However, it turned out that it was just a warning indication with tremendous huge patrol lights using illuminated the Rainbow Bridge and the Metropolitan Government Office building in red. To put it simply, the warning just means that there are more than 20 new patients confirmed in Tokyo. There is no action request in this warning. But in case the situation gets worse with more than 50 new patients confirmed, the stay home request will be declared again. I hope it doesn't come to that.
Let me talk about my personal quarantine life this week. I have been working from home for ten weeks. My daughter has been studying from home as well. I cook lunch and eat it with my daughter every day. Variations of lunch have been getting almost same, you could say the mannerism, lacking something new. But I only have limited time and not enough capacity in my mind to be able to use lunchtime wisely. Isn't the lunchtime supposed to be the break, is it?
I think it is no use crying over this situation, so I looked for half-cooked meals online on the weekend while hearing what my daughter likes to have. Finally, I found a product, fresh pasta with a source at an affordable price. It's very easy to prepare. Boil pasta for 3-4 min. and mix it with the attached source. That's it. The product offers three flavors, carbonara, basil, and tomato. We enjoyed and loved the rich pasta texture so much. I hope more flavors to become available because I'm about to complete all of them already.
If you see a similar one, I believe you will enjoy authentic texture! I didn't expect to be able to have fresh pasta at home.
- Work in Tokyo under Quarantine, COVID-19; 9th week (on May 30, 2020)
- Work in Tokyo under Quarantine, COVID-19; 8th week (on May 23, 2020)
- Work in Tokyo under Quarantine, COVID-19; 7th week (on May 16, 2020)
- Work in Tokyo under Quarantine, COVID-19; 6th week (on May 9, 2020)
- Work in Tokyo under Quarantine, COVID-19; 5th week (on May 2, 2020)
- Work in Tokyo under Quarantine, COVID-19; 4th week (on Apr. 25, 2020)
- Work in Tokyo under Quarantine, COVID-19; 3rd week (on Apr. 18, 2020)
- Work in Tokyo under Quarantine, COVID-19; 2nd week (on Apr. 11, 2020)